Summit CPA GroupCryptocurrency 101: What Accountants Need to Know By Tom Wadelton, Cary Ayers and Derek BarnardCary Ayers, Senior Vice President of Atlantic Union Bank, joins the Summit CPA Group team to discuss everything accountants need to know about cryptocurrency. Cary will break down the different types of cryptocurrencies, the technology behind cryptocurrencies, and how cryptocurrencies impact the accounting industry, including tax rules, regulations, and trends that may impact the businesses that accountants serve.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Define and list the components of cryptocurrency (or crypto)
- Differentiate the types of digital assets
- Evaluate the trends in digital assets and how they will impact the business world
- Explain the why of cryptocurrency
- Summarize some outlooks regarding cryptocurrency
November 3, 2022
Download Earmark CPE
Earn CPE for listening to podcasts. Download the free app to get started.